Monday, December 29, 2008

The Best Comic Strip Ever

Calvin and Hobbes is the best comic strip ever. Nothing more needs to be said. Here's some quotes to prove my point:

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intellegent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."

"My parents are the two stupidest people on earth. Just my luck they'd get married and have ME."

"If you don't get a goodnight kiss, you get kafka dreams."

"Before beginning any home-plumbing repair, make sure you possess the proper tools for the job. Check the followng list of handy expletives, and see that you know how to use them."

"Valient Spaceman Spiff is being led away by an alien to be debriefed. Little do they know but he doesn't WEAR briefs."

"I couldn't do my assignment because my parents forgot to pay the gravity bill."

"They can make me do it, but they can't make me do it with dignity."


More to come....

No comments: